Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yes, we're still alive & blogging

Title says it all! I know I don't usually go this long between posts, but things are really crazy here!

I don't have lots of time right now, but just wanted to say that all is well here. Jason just graduated from Chiropractic College and we are in the process of finding a house to live in which is really taking up a lot of time. Tomorrow we are leaving for the Catskill Mountains then we will be staying one night in a hotel somewhere in NY/NJ. From there, we're heading to PA to stay one night with my parents. We will then be going to Maryland to spend one night with my girlfriends Kristina and Margita, and Saturday
with Jason's friend Jack & his fiance Sharon. Sunday is Jenna's shower and on Monday Jason will be going to VA to shadow a doctor down there. So even MORE busy times ahead so I'll probably be MIA a little longer.
I'll update soon with pictures from Jason's beautiful graduation and everything else!

No comments: