Jack really enjoys music and dancing. This child has rhythm, let me tell you! He loves his brother like you would not believe. He plays really well with Christian and alone with his toys. He will take Christian's Matchbox cars and drive them around the house making the "mmmvrrrmmm" sounds. It's amazing the stuff he picks up on from Christian. He loves playing in the water when we go swimming at the lakes, pools or gorges. He loves sand play and playing at the playground, especially loves the swing and slides. He really likes being in the Ergo and seeing waterfalls and taking hikes. He is definitely not a stroller loving baby which is okay with me, I also enjoy having him close by.
Jack has really come around and turned into this little boy! He is way more independent now than even just a week ago. He is way less fussy and so happy all the time! We're so proud of him and just love him to pieces of course!!
Now only if he would just drink cows milk out of a cup.... :-P
Oh and before I forget, Jacks stats:
Weight: 23 lbs, 6 oz (45%)
Height: 31.5 (81%)
I may need to edit these numbers as I left the exact measurements out in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment