Jack has totally mastered walking now. He even learned a new trick- standing up from the ground and walking! He is so strong, it's amazing! Here is a video of him showing off. And if you know what Christian is trying to tell me, please let me know!
5 comments:
amy
said...
oh my goodness christina! i can't believe he's walking already!! ps: i watched kate on Rachel Ray today too!!!
Jack, like Christian at that age is amazing! look at him go! What a big boy! I love seeing your Jack in all the outfits, cause a month later I see the same ones on my Jack! loL! hope you are doing well!
5 comments:
oh my goodness christina! i can't believe he's walking already!!
ps: i watched kate on Rachel Ray today too!!!
I can't believe he is walking that well already. Way to go Jack! Adam enjoyed watching the video and made me play it a couple times.
Jack, like Christian at that age is amazing! look at him go! What a big boy! I love seeing your Jack in all the outfits, cause a month later I see the same ones on my Jack! loL! hope you are doing well!
He is Kickin some baby butt!!! I cant believe how stroung he is!!! 1 week and I'll see him do that live in person! cant wait!
And Mr. Christian is telling you my cam my cam..He wants to take the video for you! trust me i totaly hear it.~Aunt Jenna
Post a Comment