Saturday, we went down to Ithaca for some yummy Thai food, we walked around The Commons, played at the park, and stopped at Christian's favorite store- Alphabet Soup a super cool toy store full of all kinds of really cool things you don't see at just 'any' store. On our way home, we stopped off at a store to buy Christian a tee ball set. At home, we grilled up some grass fed organic steaks while Christian hit some balls off his new tee (which he loved, of course). Then after a long busy, but very nice day, the boys feel asleep and Jason and I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" which was AMAZING. What a fabulous movie!! If you have not seen it already, watch it!
Sunday morning, Jason and I did our workout outside while Jack napped in the stroller and Christian watched "Handy Manny" on my phone (gotta love technology), then Christian hit some balls off his tee again in the ball field and 'ran the bases' which he loves to do, we hung out around the house and took care of some chores and then after dinner, we ended our perfect weekend with a perfect treat- ICE CREAM!!! Since spring is officially here, the ice cream shops have all opened. Christian got to eat his first ice cream cone, he has had ice cream in a cup before, but we've never attempted the whole cone thing. Understandably so, what a mess, but a very cute mess indeed! And that smile on his face was worth every bit of a mess.
We love weekends like this, full of family fun, outdoor time and beautiful weather! Jason and I feel so lucky to have each other and these two amazing boys!
And here are a few pictures of Christian and his first ever ice cream cone for you (and one of cute baby Jack watching his brother make a mess)!
2 comments:
i love those boys...Cant wait to see them next!
What a great weekend,even though you told me what you did already...I felt as if I was reading a story!! An perfect little family you guys are! I cant wait!
Post a Comment