Thursday, April 30, 2009

How to leave a comment in the comment section

I'm still getting questions regarding leaving a comment so I thought I'd do a step by step for those who want to leave a comment.  It's very easy and you don't need a google log in.  

Step 1: Under the post where you wish to leave a comment look at the bottom right hand corner and click on the area that says "0 comments" (or it may say some other number).  

Step 2: Type your comment in comment box.  

Step 3:  Under the area that says "choose an identity" choose the identity you wish to use.  If you have a google log in, you can use that or you can choose from the other 3 options.  So for example, if you wish to go by just your name you can click "Name/URL" and then type your name in the designated area.  

Step 4:  Click "publish your comment" and there ya go!  You've just left a comment on our blog!!  YAY!  

So now that you read all of that, PLEASE leave your comments!!!  

No comments: