I've been meaning to do a post about this since our move but have obviously been really busy. Jack started to cut his first molar (tooth #7) the day we moved (perfect timing!). Now I fully understand what every other mom I know was talking about! Teething really is terrible! I realize how lucky I was when Christian got his teeth. I don't think he ever shed a single tear over a tooth , in fact, I never knew he was actually getting one. One day I'd just check his mouth and low and behold, a new tooth was there! I figured that Jack would be the same way.... WRONG!!
My poor baby! Since our move he has gotten his first 2 upper molars and I think the bottom 2 should be cutting soon. He was miserable during the move and all I can say is THANK GOD for my mother-in-law. And no I'm not trying to get brownie points here, I really mean this: I have the best mother-in-law! She saved us by being here to take care of the boys and stayed for a few days to help. It was so nice to have her here, not just for help but just to hang out with. Christian loves his Grandma so so much!
I just hope that the rest of the teeth come in easier for this poor guy! Any teething tips from my fellow mommy friends that have been through this???
Children in public places
16 years ago
3 comments:
The only two things that worked for Sophia were a wet washcloth to chew on and Hyland's Homeopathic teething tablets: http://www.hylands.com/products/teething.php
Good luck! I can't believe I get to go through that again soon as well!
Motrin Motrin and more Motrin. LOL! Emily has been the same way, every tooth is a nightmare whereas Lauren I didnt even know when she was teething. Hang in there!!!
Jen- I do use those teething tablets, but most times Jack spits them out. Did you disguise them somehow or just give them straight up? And the washcloths Jack just takes and throws around! Grrr!!
And Sarah, yes Motrin has been given aplenty here as well! What is up with our #2's? They seem to be the same exact way!!
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment