Monday, June 15, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Today I ventured out with the boys and took them to The Museum of the Earth. I was even adventurous enough to go without the stroller! I wore Jack on my back and let Christian hold my hand and he did so great! The museum was too old for Christian (and obviously Jack) but there were a few kids areas that appealed to him. All in all it totally made Christian's day to be at the "dinosaur museum". After the museum, I took them out to Moe's Southwest Grill for a little lunch date. Following our date picked Jason up from an appointment he had in Ithaca and when we drove past the museum, Christian started saying "bye bye dinosaurs, bye bye!". We could not believe that he recognized where he was and remembered where the museum was (the museum is in Ithaca which is about 1 hour south of us). He is getting too big and too smart too fast!!

Future Paleontologist
Drawing with dino stencils
He thought it was fun to "ride the dinosaur". Too funny!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this blog!!! I love getting to see you guys on all of your adventures! Keep up the good work!

Laura said...

Looks like a lot of fun!