Remember when I said we were those sappy, proud parents? Well here we go, being saps and telling you the cutest things Christian is doing right now .1) Kissing. We've got a lover on our hands. He loves to blow kisses and to give kisses. It is so unbelievable cute and sweet. A few of the cutest moments in the past week have been when Christian gave his cousin Brayden a kiss on the lips and at Grandpas viewing when Christian blew kisses to Grandpa and said "bye-bye".
2) "Eeeeee". He loves saying "Eeeee". Whether it's to get your attention or to just be funny or whatever, he loves to do it and it's beyond funny and cute. It's Jason's favorite thing at the moment.
3) "Hi". Again, so cute. He just looooooves saying hi to everyone he sees. If Jason walks down the stairs, he says hi. If I walk into the room, I get a hi. If he sees the neighbor, they get a hi, etc, etc. He just has such a personable personality and loves people. So cute!
4) The little hand that never stops. Christian loves to take his little hand and cuddle up to me or Jason and touch our skin. His hand just keeps moving and moving and feeling the same patch of skin. It's a comfort thing for him and he loves to cuddle with us while doing this.
5) Our morning ritual. Christian usually comes into bed with us around 5 am. We sleep together and when he wants to be up (which is always before we want to be up) he lets us know he is awake by kissing Daddy's back and saying hi to us while he rubs my arm with his little hand. We love waking up to his cute little voice, kisses and lovely little hand.
6) Dora & the "Backpack" song. Christian loves this song for some reason (it goes something like this- "Backpack, backpack, backpack, backpack, I'm the backpack loaded up with things and nick nacs too. Anything that you might need I got inside for you..."). When he hears this song, he dances and starts saying "Backpack" and its so funny! He just lights up when this song comes on.
7) Being Mr. Manners. Christian says "please" & "thank you" now. And of course, it's awesome! We hope he continues to use his manners and be a polite little man.
So that's just a few for right now. I'm sure we'll be back to update very soon! :)
1 comment:
Nina - that sounds so sweet. I am so glad that you posted all of those things. Big C is such a special guy!
Post a Comment